A ScriptRunner 'canned script' which reindexes only issues in particular projects.
This script no longer works with ScriptRunner, as the
JIRA's reindex screen will be familiar to JIRA admins:
- Ensure you have the ScriptRunner for JIRA plugin installed.
- On the filesystem, go to the
scripts/directory in your JIRA Home Jira home directory (henceforth $JIRAHOME) directory (create it if not present).you should see a
scripts/directory created by ScriptRunner.
cdinto this directory,
- Download the attached reindexprojects.zip to the server into
$JIRAHOME/scripts/ . I do this by right-clicking, copying the URL (
$url), then running
curl -LOJ $url
$JIRAHOME/scriptsdirectory and unzip.
- You should now have a file,
- In JIRA type
ggto bring up the admin search, and search for 'Built-in Scripts':
- You should now see a new Reindex projects built-in script:
- Click 'Reindex projects', pick the projects you want to reindex, and click 'Preview' or 'Run':